Friday, December 10, 2004

How Did I Get Here?

Somehow I have found myself creating a blog. All I wanted to do was reply to a post on my boyfriend's blog - to correct him on his use of one particular preposition that altered his record of something I said. In order to do this, I had to become a member and create my own blog. Maybe it will turn out to be a positive chain of events. We'll find out with time I suppose. I don't really know what I intend to write here, most likely whatever random thoughts my brain produces over the course of the day, hense the title: Random Ramblings.
~Diving in head first~

1 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, December 13, 2004, Blogger Geoff said...

You know what i find funny, you came on here to correct me on a post that i made, but you didnt read my post correctly. It said Satyrical not synical. However, i might be wrong and you said synical in the first place and i quoted you wrong. Whatever though, im glad you decided to hope on board and make a blog. Maybe this way we can really communicate. Later Love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home