Saturday, April 30, 2005

Nothingness-Everythingness

I have no clear thoughts. I just float around, feeling, existing. Being nothing. It's like a moment of limbo: neither here nor there, this nor that.
So I wait and I breathe in the air; the perfume of forests. And it's utterly intoxicating.
It's nice for a change, to have an uncluttered head, but it's different and that makes it strange. I worry that my brain will mushify, so the next book I read will be thought and thinking provoking.
Right now, I'm reading spirituality and feeling. And it's good, don't get me wrong! Just a change after a semester of heavy academic reading. It's a reread, and I'm remembering some things I forgot: about a world of energy, human interaction, the history of my life, and my purpose, my goals. Perhaps, when I have the brain, I'll talk more on that.
Right now, I just feel. No thinking. It's so nice for a change. Come to think of it, these are perfect conditions for what I need to do right now. And there is the answer! Ah ha! Thankyou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home