Friday, December 02, 2005

It's been a long long time

The past three months have presented probably the most serious dry spell of just about everything outside of school...well, since ever. Next to no photos, scant writings, no journal entries, no hikes or any other formal exercise, minimal visits with friends. For these reasons, the term sucked. It really fucking sucked and I totally resent school for monopolizing my time so thoroughly. Five courses is too much.
On a lighter note, today is the last day of class and I'm sitting down enjoying my first moments of free, guilt free, free time. I've handed in my three papers that were due today and now I'm wallowing in my sleep deprived glee.
Tomorrow will bring the first full day of no immediate things to be working on. I'm already anticipating the anomie. I don't know how to do nothing anymore! But I'm sure I'll remember soon enough!
I can finally breathe again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home