Monday, May 02, 2005

I remember sitting up at Buntzen, late into the night on a cream leather sofa, conversations stretching on and on. And I remember playing 'Stand By Me' on the guitar...

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we see
No, I won't be afraid
Oh, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand
Stand by me, so

Darling darling stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Oh stand, stand by me, stand by me
If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
Or the mountain
Should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry
No, I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand
Stand by me, and

Whenever you're in trouble
Won't you stand by me, oh stand by me

-Ben E. King


And I remember I promise made, to one another. And I hope you remember it too right now.
And again, in lieu of my own words, someone else's seem quite perfect!
'Thankyou'

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.

Kind woman, I give you my all, Kind woman, nothing more.

Little drops of rain whisper of the pain, tears of loves lost in the days gone by.
My love is strong, with you there is no wrong,
together we shall go until we die. My, my, my.
An inspiration is what you are to me, inspiration, look... see.

And so today, my world it smiles, your hand in mine, we walk the miles,
Thanks to you it will be done, for you to me are the only one.
Happiness, no more be sad, happiness....I'm glad.
If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.

-Led Zeppelin


I will be here for you.

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, May 03, 2005, Blogger Geoff said...

and I quote...

"so are you trying to pique my curiosity to a ridiculous level? whether it was a conscious effort or not, it's worked."

 
At 9:18 PM, May 05, 2005, Blogger Darcy said...

it's for shawn, he's facing a difficult time right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home