Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Tattoo


Permanent on my body, a symbol of all that makes my world go around. A symbol of the love of my life and all that I have learned from him, of the blossoming of my capacities for love and communication. A symbol of the live-giving sun and all of the beauty and life that flows forth from it, a symbol of my worship. Soon I will add the water as an ode to the liquid of my soul and my deep connection with the undulations of waves through my life. Situated on my lower belly, it, for me, represents the chakra of pleasure and beauty, the senses and the capacity for enjoyment. One need not chase and grasp at sensory experiences and enjoyment, for one enjoys exacly what one has at the moment and there is beauty all around us at all times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home