Sunday, May 08, 2005

From Hate to Love

There has been so much negativity in my past two days. Hating the old, run down and breaking everything at work. Letting things get me mad, or sad, or just plain grumpy. Blame it on the hormones or the bad sleep or whatever you will, but either way, it was just not good. And then I sit down at the computer and cruise around through my usual sites. And I happen to check to see if Sir Poxin has updated his journal/poetry section of his website
And he has. He writes:
"Everything"

Joined by four truths
We are combined in beautiful spirit
So intimately woven
Gently holding
Taken by the feeling
That draws us to look on
Dream on
Sweet love will guide you there
Love and universal compassion
All will meet you there
Having you on everyday
Loving you in every way

Oh, sweet all
Sweet sweet everything
So beautiful
Never ending
Show me the way
Be my guide for today
Everyday
Every way

Walkin down the street
Searching for understanding
There’s so many people to meet
Everyday
Oh, in every way
Always craving that communication
That reminds us of our spiritual connection
Telling us that we are all one
We’re all here so near
Love it so dear

The out side will be observed
The inside wishes to be understood
And there are so many levels in between
We need more then one language
To fully communicate our being
It’s so beautiful that it makes me smile
Yeah, living makes existing worth while
So as you move make sure to smile
It’s gonna be good
Even when it’s bad
And bad is just good
When it’s not understood

It’s all good
It’s always love
Yeah, love


And it's just what I needed to be reminded of. Of love and life and the beauty of it all.
Sometimes I get bogged down in all the shit; it's really hard not to with so much floating around. And I forget about all the wonderful little things. The feeling of air getting sucked into your lungs. The smell of fresh water and salt water mixing. The delicacy of a flower petal. The organic machinery of our bodies and the precarious intricacy of the chemistry that makes it all possible. The ability to experience the world and contemplate on it. A hug from a friend. The bursting feeling of love, encompassing all.

It's all so good and it's all just love love love.

So now I just need to figure out how to transform my irritation/hatred with the shitty old gas pumps, the smelly defrosting fishy freezer, the messy and demanding people, etc into love sweet love. Quite the challenge.

(Progress report pending)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home