Sunday, January 02, 2005

Anticipating Insomnia

After successfully warping my internal clock, I find myself awake when I would like to be asleep. I drank too much last night, so I slept all day today trying to avoid the hangover. The worst part is that my brain power has been reduced enough so that there is little I can do to entertain myself while I wait for sleep.

Random commentary on my current existance:

A bar in the back of this chair is digging into my flesh.

Nonsense sounds in a foreign language song whisk me back in time to April 2003, to a little house on the edges of Chilliwack. An afternoon spent like a cat, with music filling my ears and the depths of my soul. Time spent with a friend. Now the notes caress my soul, my memories.

Ironically solitaire is my best companion at the moment.

Is it possible to exist as more than one thing at the same time? Sure enough I carry the titles of several things all at once, but am I really being more than one things at a time? I need to think about this more and try to fully express it another time. Another post. Another day.

My bum is numb my eyes are dry and I want to fall asleep.

This has no cohesion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home