Friday, July 08, 2005

Salty Springs

Out of the grid pattern and away from the cookie cutters. Into the random, the idiosyncratic, the unique and the beautiful. Three days and two nights have left me speachless. Down classic country roads with the floyd in my ears, the sun in my eyes, your hand in mine. Tranquil walks through golden fields. Mud baths and lavender fields. Naps in the sun and peaceful dusk on the beach at high tide. Quaint shops and cafes, filled with smiling singing dancing people. Dinners with peaceful lively harbour views and the best of company. So pampered and so utterly grateful.
I'm high on the bliss of it all. Euphoric.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, July 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With every glance from your smiling eyes, the sounds of your tender voice, the soft touch of your skin.
You have made my world a better place to be.
You are magical from your heart and soul.

AND



I MISS YOU ALLREADY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home