Friday, March 25, 2005

The Garden of Love

On thursday night I went out to the house that my sister is doggie-sitting at, in Caulfield. From my general understanding about how the world works, I'm really not a fan of huge ostentatious and obnoxious houses typical of West Van, but this was a house that I could have lived in -it's quite small, but with spectacular views seen out of almost all of the floor to ceiling windows. It belongs to an old couple, celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary (hense why my sister is taking care of their wee dog). They are still very much in love, and their love has permeated and saturated the whole house and garden. At first glance, both the house and the garden seemed quite modest, but on closer inspection, it was teeming with beautiful energy.




















Healing Beautiful Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home